Expatriate Services

Our firm has a wealth of experience dealing in individual income tax returns for United States citizens and resident aliens residing abroad, as well as foreign nationals working in the United States. The intersection of tax laws and filing requirements can be confusing, especially for individuals renouncing their United States citizenship. Let us help you with:

  • Federal, State, and Local tax preparation and filing
  • FBAR filing (report of foreign bank and financial accounts)
  • Bringing expatriates into IRS Compliance
  • Renunciation of United States Citizenship
  • Simple and complex tax preparation, including free extension filing
  • Tax consulting and advice
  • Local tax returns in some countries